Prepare Income Taxes
*Turbo Tax 2017 - 2018* Online Tax Preparation Software
The Best Tax Software Reviews & Resources For Your Tax Preparation and Filing Needs
TurboTax Home & Business Features
Click Links Above To Order Intuit Software, Get Started Now!
Turbo Tax Home + Business Features
Choose TurboTax Home & Business if any of the following apply to you:
- You are a sole proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, or single-owner LLC
- You receive income from a side job or self-employment
- You prepare W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for employees or contractors
- You file your personal and business taxes together
If you own an S Corp, partnership, C Corp, or multiple-owner LLC, choose
TurboTax Home and Business includes all the features an expanded interview that covers Schedule C and self-employment.
Click here to Buy Software / CD >>
- Guidance for Self-Employment Income and Deductions
- sole-proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, single-owner LLC.
This essentially includes most non-incorporated small business owners who file business and personal taxes together.
- Find Small-Business Tax Deductions
- Identifies Industry-Specific Deductions
- Gets You the Biggest Vehicle Deduction
- Extra Guidance for New Businesses
- Shows the startup deductions new businesses can take.
- Makes Entering Income Easier
- Creates W-2 and 1099 Forms
- Simplifies Asset Depreciation
- Streamlines Expense Entry
Screen Shot -
TurboTax Home and Business
Online Comparison Chart
Additional features include:
- Categorizes business expenses
- Maximizes home office deductions
- Has impressive depreciation calculation support
- Identifies deductions for
- home office
- vehicle expenses and other tax deductions
- Easily prepares and prints W-2 and 1099 forms for employees and contractors.
- Finds Small-Business Tax Deductions — See which expenses you can deduct for your vehicle, supplies, utilities, home office expenses, and more, get every business deduction you deserve.
- Identify Industry-Specific Deductions — Walks you through tax write-offs by industry to help you spot commonly overlooked deductions.
- Biggest Vehicle Deduction — Shows you whether you’ll get a bigger deduction using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between personal use and business.
- Enter Income Easier — Shows all business income types on a single page so you know you’ve covered all your sources of income.
- Creates W-2 and 1099 Forms — Prepare unlimited forms for employees and contractors. Calculates and prints on plain paper. No special forms needed. Mac users must have Internet access to create W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Simplified Asset Depreciation — Helps you determine which depreciation method will get you the bigger deductions, then guides you through calculating and reporting any depreciation.
- Streamline Expense Entries — Walks you through all expense categories and provides additional tax deduction suggestions along the way so you can maximize your tax savings.
- Extra Guidance for New Businesses — Shows the startup deductions new businesses can take to get their biggest refund.
For personal and business filing it really is a great all-in-one package choice.