Turbo Tax Home + Business
2019 - 2020
Has Everything you need to easily do your personal and business taxes.
If your looking for a simple organized way to do your home and business taxes without hassles, then your in for a pleasant surprise.
TurboTax Home & Business Support
Intuit TurboTax Home & Business has everything you need to make the job as pleasant as possible.
First of all, it includes everything from the Turbo Tax Premier Edition as well as extra business guidance.
Works with most operating systems.
Use Online: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / Mac OS X
TurboTax Home + Business - Mac & Windows
Plus you get the support for the investor with help for stocks, bonds, mutual funds, rental
properties and more.
Turbo Tax Home and Business saves time with an advanced interview process that is customized to mold itself to different industry needs. It asks general questions that are designed to eliminate areas of tax preparation that are not relevant to your business, all while focusing on areas that do apply to you.
TurboTax Home & Business Screen Shot - Online Tax Software Comparison Chart
The tabbed interface groups similar information, so you can quickly jump back and forth between sections as needed. In addition to providing easy access to each section. This system really saves lots of time and hassles by simply keeping you moving forward instead of sorting through irrelevant information to see if it applies to your situation. Thankfully it's a real stress killer for me since I hate wasting time trying to figure out areas of tax prep that I don't need.
All in all this software package helps you maximize both personal and business tax deductions. Just answer some easy questions about your life, investments and self-employment contract work to get you moving in the right direction then, TurboTax guides you through the rest.
It is customized to work for over 60 industries so your sure to find your perfect fit. To
make sure you get all the benefits, it guides you through business expenses to make sure you
get all the tax deductions you deserve and can qualify for.
The Maximize Business Deductions feature is a huge asset that will help you decide which approach is better: claiming depreciation over time or all at once. Plus another great feature is that it will also show you what similar businesses typically write off as business expenses for your industry. If you own rental property, it will walk you through the process of reporting rental depreciation and expenses.
From my use and experience I find TurboTax Home & Business to be versatile and easy to navigate with many helpful tools to help complete your taxes with ease. It is a choice you should make if a personal and business tax package is what you need for your tax filing situation this tax season. Try it, you'll be glad you did!
TurboTax Home + Business Features
Choose TurboTax Home & Business if any of the following apply to you:
- You are a sole proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, or single-owner LLC
- You receive income from a side job or self-employment
- You prepare W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for employees or contractors
- You file your personal and business taxes together
If you own an S Corp, partnership, C Corp, or multiple-owner LLC, choose
Some of the Home & business features include:
- Guidance for Self-Employment Income and Deductions
- sole-proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, single-owner LLC.
This essentially includes most non-incorporated small business owners who file business and personal taxes together.
Small-Business Tax Deductions
- Identifies Industry-Specific Deductions
- Gets You the Biggest Vehicle Deduction
- Extra Guidance for New Businesses
- Shows the startup deductions new businesses can take.
- Makes Entering Income Easier
- Creates W-2 and 1099 Forms
- Simplifies Asset Depreciation
- Streamlines Expense Entry
Additional features include:
- Categorizes business expenses
- Maximizes home office deductions
- Has impressive depreciation calculation support
- Identifies deductions for
- home office
- vehicle expenses and other tax deductions
- Easily prepares and prints W-2 and 1099 forms for employees and contractors.
- Finds Small-Business Tax Deductions — See which expenses you can deduct for your vehicle, supplies, utilities, home office expenses, and more, get every business deduction you deserve.
- Identify Industry-Specific Deductions — Walks you through tax write-offs by industry to help you spot commonly overlooked deductions.
- Biggest Vehicle Deduction — Shows you whether you’ll get a bigger deduction using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between personal use and business.
- Enter Income Easier — Shows all business income types on a single page so you know you’ve covered all your sources of income.
- Creates W-2 and 1099 Forms — Prepare unlimited forms for employees and contractors. Calculates and prints on plain paper. No special forms needed. Mac users must have Internet access to create W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Simplified Asset Depreciation — Helps you determine which depreciation method will get you the bigger deductions, then guides you through calculating and reporting any depreciation.
- Streamline Expense Entries — Walks you through all expense categories and provides additional tax deduction suggestions along the way so you can maximize your tax savings.
- Extra Guidance for New Businesses — Shows the startup deductions new businesses can take to get their biggest refund.
For personal and business filing it really is a great all-in-one package choice.
Intuit TurboTax Home & Business + efile
This Online version for TurboTax home and business tax filing is simply an easier way of using the tax software program, and it's done in your browser online. One major advantage is that it doesn’t require installing software on your computer.
Review: Since I don’t like installing extra software on my computer due to the glitches this
can cause, each year I use to uninstall it after finishing my return. Now with online tax preparation
I never need to worry about that.
Another big advantage is that you can try any of the TurboTax Online products before you buy.
You pay at the end, right before you file. To save information between sessions (or just to make sure you don’t lose it if your computer/browser crashes) be sure to create a free account.
Who is TurboTax Home & Business Online For?
TurboTax Home & Business is for consultants (including freelancers), sole-proprietors, 1099 contractors, and single-owner LLCs.
It’s not just for your small business taxes, you can enter your W-2s, if you have any, and do regular taxes using it as well.
TurboTax Home & Business is a good choice if you:
are self employed
are a consultant
yare a 1099 contractor
want some guidance filing your taxes
have business specific deductions
have rental income
have itemized deductions
need to import some of your information from a W-2 or 1099
have a mortgage
prefer a downloaded product
TurboTax Home and Business has excellent on-screen guidance that gives you additional support for entering in your business income and expenses, and for finding your business deductions. TurboTax Home & Business Online also gives you the option of having TurboTax guide you through every section of your return.
Get access to technical support via phone, live chat, email, and TurboTax's knowledgebase. TurboTax's technical support is very responsive and knowledgeable.
Try TurboTax Home and Business for tax return preparation this year for yourself simple tax return preparation and see how this product makes tax time simple.
TurboTax Business Edition works best if your small business:
Is an S Corporation, C Corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC
Has revenue of less than $250,000
Has fewer than five employees
Sole proprietors, consultants, 1099 contractors: use TurboTax Home & Business.
TurboTax Home & Business + State
TurboTax Home and Business State makes filing your state business return very easy. It helps you fill out the proper tax forms for your business, and guides you with plain-English explanations of specific tax areas, and includes helpful examples and money-saving tips.