Prepare Income Taxes
*Turbo Tax 2017 - 2018* Online Tax Preparation Software
The Best Tax Software Reviews & Resources For Your Tax Preparation and Filing Needs
TurboTax Basic Online Features
Turbo Tax Basic Features, What I found especially pleasing about this product was the way it packaged up sections of the interview process to get me moving in the right direction, all while eliminating sections that just didn't apply to me.
Turbo Tax Basic Features 2017 - 2018 Review
I hate fumbling through paragraphs and questions that aren't needed based on my filing needs.
Another thing that impressed me was the multiple sources of easy to use guidance and help. It seems no matter where I was in the preparation process, there was always support to help if I didn't understand, or needed more information.
Seems they have really used the years of experience to cover all the issues that have come up year after year.
Click here to Buy Software / CD
TurboTax Basic does the Hard Work for
Asks Easy Questions Tailored to You
Guides you step by step through your return
Puts your answers on the right forms
Automatically Fills in W-2 and 1099 Info from participating employers
TurboTax Basic will transfers Last Year’s Info — No retyping
TurboTax Basic Provides Help When You Need It
Live Answers from TurboTax experts and TurboTax Live Community
Life Events Expert, Explains how changes in your life, such as purchasing a home, changing jobs or becoming a parent, will affect your taxes
Guide Me, guides you to the right answer
FREE Technical Support via e-mail, phone, or live chat
Screen Shot - TurboTax Basic Comparison Chart
Turbo Tax Basic includes helpful features to make doing your taxes easier:
- Find Tax Topics or Forms — Trying to find a specific form? Type in the name of the form and TurboTax will find it for you.
- Compare Sales and State Income Tax Deduction Savings — Find out which tax deduction will give you the biggest savings: sales tax paid or state and local income tax paid.
- Removes the Confusion from Vehicle Registration Deductions — Lets you know if you can deduct vehicle registration costs.
- Summarizes Your Tax Filing Situation — Compares current year’s return to the previous year and compares it with the U.S. average, so you how you stack up against other similar returns.
- Details AMT tax and How to Avoid It — Gain a better understanding of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) and how it affects you. Understand why you may be subject to AMT and how to avoid it on future returns.
- Support for Education Credits and Deductions — See if you qualify for education credits, and which expenses are deductible.
- Claim Social Security and Other Types of Income — Provides guidance for entering Social Security income, Supplemental Security income, Disability income and dependent’s Social Security income.
- Estimate Tax Payments — See how estimated taxes work and find out if you need to make estimated quarterly tax payments.
- Try it Risk Free — If your not sure the Basic Edition will cover your unique tax filing situation, you can start anytime and it will prompt you if another TurboTax program may work better for you. If you upgrade, the info you’ve already entered will transfer to the new edition.
- Support for Amending Returns, TurboTax makes it easy to amend your return if you find you've left something out, or made a mistake.
- File an Extension — Need more time? Submit an application for filing an extension easily.
With TurboTax Basic get Guaranteed Accurate Calculations — If you should get hit with an IRS or state penalty or interest due to a TurboTax calculation error, TurboTax will pay you the penalty and interest.
Shows Your Refund in Real Time — Watch your refund add up on every screen as you complete your return.
With TurboTax Basic you get Federal Efile Included —
One federal efile is now included with TurboTax
at no extra charge.
Try it Risk Free — Not sure Turbo Tax Basic Edition will cover your unique situation? Start anytime and they will prompt you if another TurboTax program may work better for you. If you upgrade, all the information you’ve already entered will transfer to the new edition automatically.